Monday, November 30, 2009

Washington State Representatives are useless.

Dear Mr. Chesnut:
Thank you for contacting me to express your opposition to legislation creating the Red Rocks Wilderness Area in Utah (HR 1925). I appreciate hearing from you. As you know, legislation in Congress (HR 1925) has been proposed to designate 9.1 million acres of remote, pristine land in Utah as Wilderness. This bill will allow the land to remain in its natural state and would protect it from mining, road development, and dam construction. The 9.1 million acres lie mostly in the Great Basin desert of western Utah, and remote canyons east of the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument. I have chosen to cosponsor this legislation because I believe it is necessary to protect this ecosystem from harmful development. Thank you for taking the time to contact me. I will be sure to keep your views in mind. Sincerely, Rick Larsen United States Representative Washington State, 2nd District

Wow thanks Rick... have you even been to Utah before? Useless Washington state libs.

No comments:

Post a Comment